-->

22 March 2015

Monthly Motivation with Beau | It's okay to be yourself #1

Hey Guys.

Today I wanted to do something a little different and that something I'm going to name # monthly motivation with Beau. In this series of posts I'm going to try and motivate you guys and maybe inspire you to do something new. Yeah so this month I'm going to discuss Being yourself.

Lately, I've seen so many quotes on being yourself and who you want to be which has totally inspired me to do this post and hopefully this makes you guys feel like you can totally be yourself to the fullest level.

Picture source Unsplash. Edit by me.
Do you ever feel like your trying to be someone your not just to be called normal. To fit and blend in. Constantly, editing your words and actions to be associated as normal. Seriously guys, so many people do this and for what; to be normal. Being yourself is being special and unique and showing what's really inside.

If you like to walk down the road whilst eating hula hoops of your fingers. Do it. Wear what you like. Do those weird sounds that just naturally come out. Don't control your laugh whatever it sounds like or change it to something more controlled and edited. Just go with it.

You guys are all beautiful and are amazing in your own ways.

So just be yourself. And get noticed for who you are. Not for who you aren't.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the comments! I love hearing for you!