-->

23 March 2015

Update | Spring Posts, New blog look & series + Need your blog links

Hey Guys. Happy Monday. What's up?
 
So, this is an update post if you didn't get that from the title already. I just thought I'd tell you a few things; so get ready for a load of  random stuff being thrown at you.
 
Spring Posts- I have 3 springs post which I'm working on at the moments- which I'll give you a hint on includes some spring trends. O.O
 
New Blog look- I've decided to totally create my blog by myself by the power of HTML. I'd really appreciate any tips you guys have on working with HTML as I'm pretty much a beginner.


Monthly Motivation- If you not aware already I have a new series called monthly motivation with beau. You can check out my first post in that series here.

I just also wanted to say I really want to find new blogs. As I actually only read about seven blogs. So if you leave you blog link below I'll check it out. 

Thank you.

Adios amigos.

Follow">http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/13918481/?claim=226977qtndk">Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the comments! I love hearing for you!