-->

13 April 2015

6 easy to use stock Photo Sites for your Blog | Regularly Updated

 I am amongst the group of bloggers who do not take photos. If there is such group. As much as I'd love to, I'd need a better quality camera, editing resources and a lot of time. Which I do not necessarily have. There are loads of paid sites I have came across for which you can buy photos from- However why would you buy a photo when loads of sites offer free photo resources. In this post I'm going to be talking about all those lovely sites.
 
Before I begin do note that most of the sites that I mention do not acquire attribution. Sites which do will be clearly mentioned. Although always be sure to check the permissions of the images you want to use. Just in case!
 
Free Stock photo sites
 
Unsplash-10 free high-resolution photos posted every 10 days. Licensed under creative commons.
 
 
Startup Stock photos-Free. Creative commons.

Pexels-Daily 5 new high-quality photos. Free stock in one place.

The pattern library- Full of cool patterns. I could scroll though this site for ages.

Skitterphoto-Free quality images.

Free Nature stock- Nature photos. You can use them however you want.

Be sure to bookmark this page as I am updating it regularly.
 

6 comments:

  1. amazing post !!

    love the pic



    would love to know your thoughts on my new post Jadiee'sLittleBlog

    MyBlogloving

    MyFacebook

    Have a nice day

    Jade

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, thank you so much. I've followed you on bloglovin.
    Also posted a quick comment on your new post c:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!! You told me to reach out to you if I had anymore questions...I'm having a lot of trouble finding a solution for the post title not showing up on my blogger page. It shows up when you click on it from the blog archives but that's it! I've tried looking for a few codes people have suggested but mine seems to be different. Any advice would be amazing cuz I can't launch until that's solved! :) www.lorinkelly.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey. The only advice I have is to re-download the template and copy the post title parts from the new template and put them on your current template. Hopefully, this should fix the problem for you as it has for me in the past. If not feel free to contact me. :)

      Delete
  4. OH MY GOSH these are such a great idea I love how it looks zentangled. So Cute! hey So I just started my blog earlier this week and I was wondering if you could follow me As I am sure you know how hard it is to get followers I would be happy to follow you if you could follow me... I will be posting a lot more fun and interesting stuff in the next few weeks and days if yo u decide to follow me it is heartfeltbreeze@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds great. Followed you. If you need any help with anything on your blog- I'd be happy to help :))

      Delete

Thank you so much for the comments! I love hearing for you!