-->

8 April 2015

Learn Html With me | Learn how to build your own Website #1

Hey Guys. Happy Wednesday.
Welcome to my brand new series where I'm going to be teaching you guys html Coding. The whole aim of this is that by the end of this series you should be able to go about creating your own website from scratch or you would of learnt some tips on how to make your blog better. I am currently still learning html; but everything I teach you will be correct so there's no need to pay for some crazy expensive html course. Unless you really want to.
What tools do I need?
This series requires no prior knowledge of html or fancy tools. The only tool I would suggest to use is HtmleditSquarefree. This is simply to see if your coding is right as you type the coding in the above frame and it appears in the below frame- showing you what it would look like if you for instance applied it to your blog. You could also use free resources like notepad to type in your practice html  coding. Notepad can be found by clicking start on your computer and simply searching notepad.

What is Html?
 HTML is a computer language devised to allow website creation. It works world wide which is pretty awesome. Html stands for:

Hyper- Opposite of linear
Text- Text as in text. Obviously.
Mark-up- Is what you do with the text. You mark the text so it can be edited in a certain way.
Language- Html is a language that uses many English words.

You don't need to remember this however feel free to. 

How often will the posts in this series get posted?
I will be posting this series daily. So stay tuned for the next post where I'll actually start teaching you html. You can follow my blog if you like to insure you miss no posts. The follow button is at the bottom of the page on the left. I look forward to seeing you soon.

3 comments:

Thank you so much for the comments! I love hearing for you!