-->

5 April 2015

Why Creating a blog has never been so easy Now that we have Dana Fox. & Much More.

Hey Guys
 
Today I wanted to share an amazing blogger with you. Her name is Dana Fox and she pretty much covers all your blogging issues you may have. Dana is literally the blogging queen in my eyes- she blogs over at her blog Wonder forest and at I can build blog.

Not only does Dana cover you blogging issues she has some great hairstyle, makeup and fashion posts. Which you should check out.

The main reason for why I made this post today is because Dana inspired me to start a blog and she showed me that it's not actually impossible to design your own blog- as I've now found out now. I honestly know that if I hadn't found her blog; I would not have a blog.

Dana's Blog. Wonder forest.
 If you guys are struggling to maybe make your blog the way you want it
Dana has some really useful posts and her blog template shop Envye design shop; which is perfection sells, some amazing blog templates. They're are a bit pricy in my mind for a blog template. However they are fully customisable and are seriously cute. So there pretty much worth it. I have previously made a post on the envye design shop which I'll link here somewhere- that was one of my first posts which is why it's a bit of a mish mash and looks really bad. So excuse that.

Lastly, Guys she does have a book called 365 blog topic ideas which I seriously want. I think it's been out for about a year now- it shows you exactly what the title says. Blog topic ideas! In case you hadn't realised that already.

That was basically why creating a blog has never been so easy now that we have Dana fox.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the comments! I love hearing for you!