-->

21 June 2015

CSS codes to improve your blogger Blog | Guide For beginners

I love using a quick CSS code to improve a simple fault on my blog, so I decided to share some CSS codes to help you make your blog the way you want it. I use all these codes- so they all work. To apply the code on blogger, just go to "Customize Template > Advanced > Add CSS" then add the code into the box and save it. Happy Blogging.

 
 
TO SEPARATE WIDGETS WITH SOLID LINES
 
.sidebar .widget {
border-bottom: 2px solid #F2F2F2;
margin:0 0 1.5em;
padding:0 0 1.5em;
}
 
TO SEPARATE WIDGETS WITH DOTTED LINES
 
.sidebar .widget {
border-bottom: 2px dotted #F2F2F2;
margin:0 0 1.5em;
padding:0 0 1.5em;
}

TO SEPARATE POSTS WITH SOLID LINES
*change 'solid' to dotted for a dotted post divider*

.post-body
{
border-bottom:1px solid #666666;
}

TO CENTER ALL TEXT ON PAGE ON YOUR BLOG

p { text-align: center; }

TO CENTER POST TITLE ON YOUR BLOG

.post-title {
text-align:center;
}

I hope these come in handy.

11 comments:

  1. If you're reading this, thanks for visiting my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this!!! Very helpfull!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are some wonderful tips! :) I can really see how much effort you put into creating blog-worthy content. I was wondering if you had a button. I would be delighted to swap with you!

    P.S. I followed!
    ~ Sanjana
    peridotcove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, Thank you so much. I'm currently making a blog button- So once I'm done I'll be sure to contact you. Also thanks for following my blog it means a lot :) Have a nice day!

      Delete
  4. Thank you so much for it!

    https://madelli1999.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are great for my blog. So delighted you shared. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing tips. I just started a blog and these will help a lot.
    Amanda xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the comments! I love hearing for you!