-->

8 July 2015

Wreckking Wednesdays: Wreck this journal #3

Hey there.
 
Wreckking Wednesday actually on a Wednesday?! I know right.
 
I haven't done one of these posts for about half a year. Which is crazy, as I love making posts, in this series. So without any further rambling. Let's get started.
 


 
 
So above you can see a few of my completed pages in my wreck this journal. I especially enjoyed the second page shown here as it was just fun to do. Although, it did end up with me washing paint of my pumps nevertheless I was quite happy with the end result.
 
I actually completed the last page shown using an assortment of  washi tape. If you don't washi tape is it's actually tape which is made with natural materials like bamboo. The tape I used was actually from WHsmith- it was quite transparent to begin with however once I stuck it on the page it was only slightly see through.
 
I've actually also been obsessed with using water colours in my journal. Even though, I'm so bad at it and end up with the page being soggy. The first photo shown above was made using water colours in certain places- you can't really tell though as I layered it up.
 
So I hope you enjoyed this post. If so? be sure to tell me below as I love hearing from you guys. I'll see you next Wednesday..
 
To create is to destroy.
 
Follow

6 comments:

  1. This looks good. I brought my own journal the other day, I cant wait to start it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. I was wondering how you got that widget underneath all of your posts showing your other posts as I want something similar for my blog. Thanks for sharing this post!
    Amanda xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually just used linkwithin however I modified the widget using CSS so it looked a bit better.

      Delete
  3. This is so cute. Very artistic! I might have to get started on my own "Wreck this journal", I haven't touched it in months…

    www.booksballetphotos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the comments! I love hearing for you!