-->

8 August 2015

Back to school | My school essentials + what I take to school

 
Today I wanted to share my school essentials with you guys as school is approaching so quickly and this just seemed like a relevant post so hope you enjoy!
 

 
Hand sanitizer: This for me is a must have even though half the time I forget I have hand sanitizer. I usually use my hand sanitizer before I eat or if my hands just feel a little dirty. Also you don't wanna get sick so it's got you covered.

Mirror: Quite self explanatory. I have to always carry a mirror otherwise I'll be freaking out all day that my nose might be dirty or there might be something on my face. So this saves my life.

Gum: I just like to carry some gum on me in case I wanna have some gum. Plus life hack here don't tell anyone you have gum unless you want to be left with no gum.

Tissues: Because you always end up needing them.

Perfume: I usually carry the mini little roll on perfumes that you get when you buy a perfume gift set. This is actually another item which I always forget I carry with me but its a good thing to carry.

Lip balm: This is a must have for me especially in the winter because my lips get seriously dry and start cracking like mad. So if I have one of these I can prevent that from happening which is so good.

Those where my school essentials. Tell me your school essentials below. Bye. P.S sorry about the photo quality- I know it's really rubbish but I'll be getting a better camera soon.

2 comments:

  1. Aw, this was a brilliant post! It actually got me motivated to start putting together my essentials for school. ;)
    May I ask if that mirror is from Forever 21? I believe I saw it there and picked up a similar one. I feel the struggle of not knowing if you look gross or not!
    ~ Sanjana
    peridotcove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey thank you so much for the lovely comment. The mirror is actually from Primark.

      Delete

Thank you so much for the comments! I love hearing for you!