-->

1 October 2015

Wreckking Wednesdays: Wreck this journal #4

 


(I know it's Thursday? Not Wednesday Sorry about that)
 
I've recently had so much fun completing my wreck this journal however, my pages are not so complete. I've always struggled completing things which take time and effort from colouring pages to writing simple things and truthfully I don't know why. Whether it's to do with my low patience or that I physically can't be bothered- I wish I could overcome this annoying trait.
 
Back on topic- that is the main reason why I'm showing you unfinished pages in my journal. Just for if your wandering the first image was created using a black fine liner and the test page was created by using an assortment of coloured/glittery nail polish- which look more effective in real life than in the image above. (I think so anyways).
 
If you struggle with completing things too- please tell me below.
Also remember to click the follow button below to follow me on bloglovin.
Thanks.
 
Follow
 

6 comments:

  1. I want to buy my own one of these. Love it! Great post.
    Amanda xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This makes me want to buy that journal! But then again, I have this thing about not wanting to 'wreck' my books. But for art's sake maybe... Haha!

    www.annescribblesanddoodles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never wanted to wreck it at first however, I sort of got used to it and I don't choose to wreck all the pages.

      Delete
  3. Aww I really want to buy one of these - they seem like such a mind clearer!

    http://ruthyb1.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the comments! I love hearing for you!