-->

28 October 2015

Wreckking Wednesdays: Wreck this journal #5

Welcome back to the fifth Wreckking Wednesday! I've really enjoyed taking these photos and completing these pages. It  was so much fun to do and I hope you like them as much as I do. Happy reading!
 


I just love how bright and vibrant these pages looks- if you want to create something like this all I used was an array of different nail polishes and watercolours. The sparkly nail polishes look especially good however, don't show up to well on camera. Which is quite a shame. Also I just want to say that I know, I'm really bad at water colouring- but I gave it my greatest attempt and I'm not too disappointed at the outcome. If you recreate this I'd really like to know and if you liked this post I would love if you left me a quick comment below. Thank you!

To create is to Destroy.

Follow
 

6 comments:

  1. This is just soooo cute! x I have so many ideas for a Wreck This Journal now. ♥ I've just yet to pick one up from Barnes and Noble, but maybe I'll end up putting it on my Christmas wishlist.
    ~ Sanjana
    peridotcove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the comment. You definitely should purchase one- there great!

      Delete
  2. Looks amazing! Please do these more often (maybe even every Wednesday? I would love it!)


    Love, Mia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I'm really going to try to do one of these every Wednesday or at least once per fort night. One should be ready for this Wednesday- well Hopefully. Glad you like the series.

      Delete
  3. Such a good idea to use nail polish - they have so many colours, and the sparkly ones look great!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the comments! I love hearing for you!