-->

7 June 2016

Vegan bullies on youtube Rant // Anna Saccone and that vegan couple

As you probably already know by the title I'm going to be going on a little rant on Vegan bullies over on Youtube. I just want to say I respect vegans and non vegans and I don't mean to offend anyone I'm just expressing my opinions. Or am I saying that the entire vegan community are the same. Also I need to tell you that I'm not vegan. So Lets get into this.
 
I recently watched a youtube video by 'that vegan couple' on Anna Saccone and before I start I want to say I've watched multiple videos from both these channels and I'm not just saying this because I'm a Anna mega fan or something like that I just think something needs to be said.
 
So first of all lets talk about the thumbnail in 'that vegan couples' video about Anna which you can see above. Initially, I noticed the thumbnail of the video and noticed the screenshots. I personally feel like they deliberately choose the first one where they've caught her mid way through speaking- to portray her as a whiny and like she's just being stupid. I also think there trying to humiliate her. Then lets just read the text 'psycho vegans'. They make it seem like Anna is such a bad person and just to clear up she didn't say psycho vegans just the word psycho. The sheer fact of using the text and screenshots that they did; makes me feel like they are only after viewers and subscribers as they are using big youtubers to draw people in. Otherwise why would they need to humiliate someone and then call it educating.

Comments on food videos by Vegans?

Also, I've recently seen the rise in the sorts of comments Anna is talking about on food videos. Where Vegans are just bullying not raising awareness. They are targeting certain people in particular videos which is bullying. Please tell me otherwise. I know that vegans have good intentions however, I don't think it is fair to comment all over a non vegans page and say things as harsh to them "as you should die". As I've seen. I think likewise with the video by 'that vegan couple' they could of made a good response video with a better thumbnail and less sarcastic tone throughout parts which would of been a great video- in my opinion.

A few more comments on that video again

They say that it's not directly for that one person- but did I just read Anna Saccone in the title. They singled Anna out and targeted her then said it's for education. When it's actually bullying. Around 5:18 ish in the video they completely just show their true colours and do completely what they accused Anna of doing. Mocking which she did not do. They mocked her and do they think it's okay because there vegan. Despite all this I watched the entire video and I agreed with lots of the messages I just disagree with the way they treated Anna and their video would of been 10 times better if they didn't respond to Anna in the way that they did.

That was all I really had to say. I know this is a really controversial topic and everyone has different opinions. So if you have anything to say about this or related to this let me know below. Until next time.
 

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing your thoughts and insight! I haven't personally seen this video, but I'll have to go watch it now after reading this. xx
    peridotcove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading. I appreciate it :)

      Delete
  2. I too have been seeing a lot of these videos and I don't agree with them. For me they only think of themselves because they expect evryone to be vegan, even though I agree with some of their points but it is not nice of them to make fun of others. Thank you for speaking up :)
    Nice post :)xx

    beautydreamcatcher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree with you. Thanks for the read your awesome!

      Delete

Thank you so much for the comments! I love hearing for you!