-->

1 June 2016

Update // June 16


Its been a while but now I'm back. I thought I should probably make an update post to tell you guys what's going on and what my new plan is because you've probably forgotten who I am- but that's okay.

Recently, I decided to revert all my old posts back into drafts because I just wasn't feeling them and I was unhappy in the direction my blog had took. All these posts including some of my popular series like the wreck this journal series which is  currently, no longer available to read however, I've decided to add them all to my archive page which will have the series along with all my other old posts which you can read. The archive page is located in my blog menu where all my old posts will soon be added.

I've also decided to give my blog a fresh. These changes will begin from today and hopefully I can come to some sort of ending by the end of June (although I don't think I will ever see the design as being fully complete). Also, you can expect new content from me shortly, I have a ton of ideas which I'm excited to make.

That was all I wanted to tell you guys- make sure to subscribe to me on bloglovin by following me using the button below and links to all my social media are in my sidebar to the right. See you soon.


Follow