-->

31 March 2015

Must have spring Clothing + Trends

Hey guys,
Today I'm going to be showing you some of my
favourite spring clothing pieces and Trends. So lets get started.
 

 
There's a few spring trends that I really like this year and there are defiantly some I want to try out. Culottes are one of those- I just think they are so cute and I've seen them in really cool prints. There's a picture of a pair of culottes above which are from new look for only £12.99. Stylish. Yet affordable.
 
Not forgetting Bows and Hair accessories guys- there kind of an all year round thing to spice up an outfit but seriously; the prints they come in at spring time.
 
That was some of my favourite spring clothing items. Please let me know if you liked this type of post as it was so fun to make and it's the first type of post I've actually made like this. Bye Guys.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the comments! I love hearing for you!