-->

23 May 2015

The start of something 'New'

Hey guys. I recently, put my blog on private- so none of you guys could see it. Why you ask? I was completely sick of my old annoying theme and I felt like this blog had turned into something I felt like I had to do. It was like a chore nagging you constantly, to come here and blog.
Whilst I know this was my own decision to blog. It was just hurting my brain.
 
I've decided to now get rid of my previous theme and create my own theme- which I know does not look as good yet however, I'm working on it. I've also decided to stop all my on going series; so I pretty much have a fresh start of blogging now. I now you're probably wondering why I'm telling you all of this. But I'm not- this is for my mind to lay at ease.

 

3 comments:

Thank you so much for the comments! I love hearing for you!